Glue 3D Trims to the Garment and Simulate them together. (ver. MD6.5)
Attach Trims with Glue
- Click on the menu listed in Location.
→ The Open File window will appear.
- Locate the desired OBJ file, then click Open to import it.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, select Load as Trim for the Object Type, then click OK.
- Next to the OBJ Gizmo, click on the Glue icon that appears, then mouse over to the desired location.
- Click to place the OBJ.
- The OBJ has been glued and is automatically selected.
- If needed, use the Gizmo to adjust the position or angle.
- Activate Simulation.
→ As the OBJ Trim is glued, it will Simulate along with the 3D Garment.
- Right-click on the OBJ Trim.
→ The OBJ will be selected and the Trim pop-up menu will appear.
- Select Unglue
→ If the OBJ Trim does not have Glue applied, Unglue will not appear in the pop-up menu.