Use OBJ files designed in other 3D software as avatars dressed in garments,
as well as the Trim (scenes and props) that make up the surrounding environment.
When a file is loaded as an avatar, the garment registers the object as an avatar and drapes on top of it.
However, when the same file is loaded as a Trim(scene or a prop), the garment does not register it as an object and just goes through it.
- Main Menu → File → Import → OBJ
Load as Trim(Scenes & Prop)
- Import OBJ Options Window → Object type → Load as Trim (Scenes & Prop)
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location's Import OBJ.
→ The Open File window will be opened.
- Choose the OBJ format file to import as a Trim(scene/prop) and click “OK”.
→ The Import OBJ window will be opened.
- Select Import as Trim(Scene/Prop) in Object Type
- Set the rest of the details and click “OK”.