Generates aligned automatic Retopology results. (MD 8)
- Right click on a pattern (3D window) → Select Remeshing (beta) on the popup menu
- Pattern property window → Remeshing (beta)
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
→ The mesh of the selected pattern is rearranged in an aligned quad mesh.
- When changing pattern's particle distance, it will be reflected to re-meshed pattern.
- When rotating a pattern in a 2D window, the meshes are rearranged relative to the X, Y axis of the 2D window.
- After rotating pattern in 2D window, need to Undo Remeshing and apply Remeshing (beta) again to reflect the direction of the meshes.