Create a Free Topstitch to freely set sewing regardless of the points of patterns or internal shape.
- Main Menu → Materials → Topstitch → Free Topstitch
- 2D Pattern Window Toolbar → Free Topstitch Tool
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
- Click on the point where the Topstitch begins.
- Move the mouse to the direction the Topstitch will be created in.
→ The selected area will appear as a pink line.
Click once on the point where the Topstitch ends.
→ The Topstitch will be created on the designated area and instantly highlighted.
- Click-and-drag in the 2D window to encompass all segments where Topstitches to be applied. Topstitches appear on all selected segments.
- OBJ Topstitches temporarily disappear when the Simulation is activated, but they appear again when the Simulation is deactivated.
- Right click when creating the Topstitch to enter specific length(ver. MD8).