Change the name of a color swatch.
Property Editor → Material → Color
- Select the item (avatar, fabric, button, topstitch, etc.) that needs to have its color name changed.
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
→ The Color window will open.
- Click on the View button in the upper right hand corner of the Custom Palette window.
→ The color names will be displayed.
- Double-click on a color name.
→ The name will become editable.
- After entering the desired color name, click outside of the color name box or press Enter on your keyboard.
→ The color name will change accordingly.
Added Method in ver. MD8
- Follow the indicated guideline below:
Property Editor ▶ Materials ▶ Color
→ The Color window appears.
- Under the Default_Palette, double click a color swatch to change its name.
→ The Color Swatch Name window appears.
- Type in the desired name and click OK.
→ Selected swatch's name is changed.