Add and manage the categories and folders within the Configurator.
- Main Menu → Display → Window → Configurator
- Click on the + icon located next to the horizontal tabs located at the top of the Configurator.
→ The Open Category window will appear.
- Select the folder.
→ The selected folder will appear in the Configurator.
- Right-click on the tab and select Rename from the pop-up menu.
→ The name of the tab will be highlighted.
- Enter the desired name and press Enter on the keyboard.
→ The tab will be renamed
Mouse over the tab and click on the X button.
Alternatively, right-click on the tab select Delete from the pop-up menu.
→ All contents of the folder will be removed from the Configurator.
- Click on the 'Reset' icon located next to the horizontal tabs located at the top of the Configurator.
→ Added folders other than the default folder in the category will be deleted.
|Update||Update the folders to reflect any changes made to the folder.|
|Display||Change the way the folder files are displayed.|