- Click on the menu listed in Location.
- Click on the starting point for the Line on the 3D Garment, drag the mouse, then click again to establish the next point. Repeat this until the 3D Line is complete.
You can create a curve by pressing the Ctrl key on the keyboard during creation.
- Select the Edit 3D Line tool, then click on the 3D Line.
- Right-click on the 3D Line.
- Select Trace as Internal Shape or Convert to Internal Shape from the pop-up menu.
→ The 3D Garment and its respective 2D Patterns will be traced as an Internal Shape or converted to an Internal Shape.