- Run the DVD received upon purchase or the install file received via e-mail.
In absence of an install file, download it from the link below.
'http://marvelousdesigner.com > Profile>LICENSE PURCHASE HISTORY'
- After running the install file, press “Next” on the setup window to continue installation.
- Review the License Agreement and click “I Agree” to accept the terms of the agreement.
- Choose a location to install the program.
- Select a Start Menu folder.
- The product will begin installing. It will take less than a minute.
- The Sentinel HASP Driver will also be installed so that the Dongle can be used.
After the installation is completed, click “Finish” to close the window.
- Once the program has finished installation, a Server must be set up.
Click the link below and check to see if the Sentinel Admin Control Center screen shows up, as it does on the picture below.
If the following screen does not appear, the HASP Driver must be reinstalled.
Manual Sentinel HASP Driver Installation
As shown below, click on the ‘Configuration’ menu on left of the ACC Page.
- 'Access to Remote License Managers' 메뉴를 클릭합니다.
Check the 'Aggressive Search for Remote Licenses' item as shown below.
Enter the IP address of the Server PC in the 'Specify Search Parameters' item.
Click the 'Submit' button.
For reference, the IP of the Server PC can be identified through the following method.
Start (Windows) Button -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt -> enter 'ipconfig'
Or enter 'cmd' in the ‘Run’ menu -> enter 'ipconfig'
Reference Site : http://www.ghacks.net/2011/05/17/network-troubleshooting-basics-the-ipconfig-command/
- If the HASP Key can be seen as shown below after approximately 10 seconds, then the configuration is successful.