Use the Unified Texture menu options when exporting files as OBJ, FBX. When using this menu, export multiple textures as a single file.
- Main Menu → File → Export → OBJ
- Main Menu → File → Export → FBX
- Click on the menu indicated in Location.
→ Save File window will appear.
- Select the desired file or create a new file by typing in a name, then click Save.
→ The Export window will appear.
- Check the Unified UV Coordinates menu to reveal the options for Unified Texture.
- Define the settings in the submenu, then click OK.
Unified Texture Detailed Settings: