Reduce or ‘Skive’ the physical property of a fabric in designated areas of a pattern.
Create bonded qualities to Pattern Unit. (ver MD6.5)
- Property Editor (Internal Shapes / Pattern only) → Bond/Skive → Skive
- Select an Internal Shape to apply a partial physical property to.
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
- Click the Skive checkbox to turn it on.
→ The selected Internal Shape will temporarily become a semi-transparent grey color in the 2D Pattern Window.
→ A scrollbar will appear, displaying the physical property of the pattern as a percentage (default is 100%).
- Use the scrollbar to reduce or 'skive' the physical property in the area of the selected Internal Shape.
→ The area of the Internal Shape will appear a bit softer, as if it has been shaved down.