Sew Patterns to the Block Template Boxes.
- Modular Mode > Block Editor
Sew Patterns to the Block Template Boxes
- Click on a Sewing tool from the Block Editor.
Sew to establish the sewing relationships between the Block Boxes (Step 2 and 3 can be interchanged).
Sew Pattern parts to their respective Block Box areas.
→ The sewing relationship is set for Pattern part and the Block Box.
- Repeat the above steps to sew the remaining Pattern parts to the Block Box.
Show Modular Sewing / Show Pattern Sewing
- The Show Modular Sewing / Show Pattern Sewing tool is selected by default in the Block Editor 2D toolbar.
→ While the tool is toggled on, confirm the sewing relationships between Block Boxes and their respective Patterns.
- Toggle the Show Modular Sewing / Show Pattern Sewing tool off.
→ The Block Box-to-Pattern sewing lines will be hidden, and the sewing lines for the Pattern itself will appear.