Substitute pattern outlines with internal lines, establishing the internal line as the new pattern outline. (Ver. MD6.5)
- 2D Toolbar → Edit Pattern Tool
- Create the internal line that will replace the pattern outline.
- Navigate to the menu listed in Location.
- Click on the internal line and the pattern outline that will be replaced.
→ The internal line and pattern outline will be highlighted in yellow.
- Right-click on the selected internal line or pattern outline.
→ A pop-up menu will appear.
- Select the Replace as Pattern Outline option.
→ The selected pattern outline will be replaced with the shape of the internal line.
→ The original pattern outline will appear as a reference line.