Previously reserved for OBJ files, morph target with AVT files to change the Avatar Pose or shape. (Ver. MD7)
- Main Menu → File → Open → Avatar
- Main Menu → File → Add → Avatar
- Open Avatar in the 3D Garment window.
- Click on the menu listed in Location.
→ The Add Avatar or Open Avatar window will appear.
- Select Load as Morph Target for the Load Type and select OK.
→ If morphing succeeds, the first Avatar Pose or shape will change to the second Avatar Pose or shape.
→ If morphing fails, a warning pop-up window appears and no change will be made.