Use the Free Sewing function to set seam lines regardless of the points of patterns or internal shapes.
- Main Menu → Sewing → Free Sewing (M)
- 2D Toolbar → (Free Sewing) Tool
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
- Click on a point along the line of pattern to indicate the starting point and the end point.
Click on the starting point on the other segment that you want to sew.
→ There will be a guiding point that corresponds to the same length of the first segment.
- Hover the mouse towards the guiding point and it will snap. Click on the guiding point to sew at the same sewing line length.