Change the scale of the print image. This is different from selecting the entire area.
Enter a graphic and adjust the image scale to show partially or repetitively.
- Main Menu → Material → Texture → Transform Graphic
- 3D Garment Window Toolbar or 2D Pattern Window Toolbar → 2D Transform Graphic/ 3D Transform Graphic Tool
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location
- Select the graphic to edit.
- Use the Edit Texture Gizmo to adjust the graphic scale and rotation.
(Ver. MD7) While rotating the graphic, you can right-click, then type in the angle in the Rotate window. The selected graphic will rotate based on the entered value.