Apply and adjust the curvature of pattern edges, and/or express hems with facing.
- Main Menu > 2D Pattern > Edit > Edit Pattern / Transform Pattern
- 2D Pattern Window Toolbar → (Edit Pattern) Tool / (Transform Pattern) Tool
- First, change the 3D Garment Rendering Style to Thick Textured Surface (3rd floating button in the 3D Window).
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
- Select the pattern or pattern lines you would like to apply curvature to.
→ The properties of the pattern will appear in the Property Editor.
- In the Property Editor > Selected Line, click the Curved Side Geometry check box to turn it on.
- Adjust or enter the percentage of the desired curvature.
→ The curvature of the pattern's edge will change accordingly.
- Click the Double Sided check box to render the edge as a faced hem.