Convert internal lines to baselines that can serve as guides for patterns.
- Main Menu → 2D Pattern → Edit → Transform Pattern
- 2D Toolbar → Transform Pattern (A) Tool
- Navigate to the menu listed in Location.
- Select the internal line or internal shape that will be converted into a baseline.
→ The selected internal line or internal shape will be highlighted in yellow.
- Right-click on the selected internal line or internal shape.
→ A pop-up menu will appear.
- Select the Convert to Baseline option.
→ The selected internal line or shape will be converted to a baseline.