Export Animation cache data.
- Main Menu → File → Export → Animation
- Maya Cache (.mc)
- Maya Cache (.mcx)
- Point Cache 2
- MDD Cache (Standard)
- MDD Cache (Maya/3ds Max)
- Find and click the menu indicated in Location.
→ The Save File window will open.
- Select the desired file and click ‘OK’.
→ The Export window will be opened.
Set the full details and click ‘OK’.
Exports the selected object as a single object.
Exports the selected object as multiple objects.
Exports the Vertex (points of the mesh) of the parts of the pattern
that are sewn together into one line into multiple objects.
※ Thickness exports for quad meshes available beginning version 2.3.0. (ver 2.3.0)
Combines the Vertex (points of the mesh) of the parts of the pattern
that are sewn together into one line into one point.
Weld Selected Pattern: Weld based on the sewing line that connects the selected patterns. (ver 2.3.0)
Ensures that the thickness will not be exported even if the
rendering thickness value is increased beforehand.
Exports a pattern with its rendering thickness values in
its increased state.
- Combined UV Coordinates
- Include Internal Shape: Include internal line and/or shape information in export. (ver 2.3.0)
Scale Adjusts the scale of the file being exported when a value is entered or the desired unit from “Unit in file to import” is selected. Axis Conversion Changes the directions of each axis of the object. Animation
Entire Area (saves all of the recorded garment animation.)
Play Area Only (saves only the play area garment animation.)
- Save With Texture Files (.zip): Exports the .obj file, .mtl file, and texture images used in the garment as one compressed file when exporting animation.
- Save with Meta Data (.xml) : Export the garment's pattern (Mesh), physical property, and sewing information as Meta Data. (ver 2.3.0)
- Diffuse Color Combined on Texture: Combine and save the garment's texture image and color as a single image. (ver 2.2.0)
- Exclude Ambient Color (for Modo): Exclude the Ambient color value when saving materials. (ver 2.2.0)