Add segment points to where internal lines intersect.
- Main Menu → 2D Pattern → Edit → Edit Pattern
- 2D Toolbar → Edit Pattern (Z) Tool
- Navigate to the menu listed in Location.
- While holding down Shift on the keyboard, select the internal lines that are crossed.
→ The selected internal lines will be highlighted in yellow.
- Right-click on the selected internal lines.
→ A pop-up menu will appear.
- Select the Add Point to Intersection option.
→ A segment point will be added to where the internal lines intersect.